- Interested applicant who wishes to take the Entrance Examination should apply in person or through mail to the Committee on Admission, PMMA Complex, San Narciso, Zambales. Applicants by mail must fill-up the Application Form (requires Acrobat Reader) and mail it to:
Philippine Merchant Marine Academy
San Narciso, Zambales
- Only true and correct entries are accepted; any false information will be a ground for disqualification.
- Applicants must choose his/her preferred testing center from the list of Testing Center.
- FILING OF APPLICATION. Applicants have two (2) options to file their application:
- Personal – right after the last entrance examination up to September (the following year) at PMMA Zambales only
- Mail – right after the last entrance examination up to August 31 only (the following year)
- FILING REQUIREMENTS:
- Three (3) copies of recent 2x2 colored pictures with name tag, front view; white background;
- Examination fee of three hundred fifty pesos (P350.00) in cash;
- Photocopy of certified true copy of Birth Certificate issued by the NSO; (Note: Baptismal and Hospital Birth Certificates are not honored.)
- Two pieces self-addressed long white mailing envelopes (with zip code) for mailed application with thirty pesos (P30.00) worth of mailing stamps per envelope (one piece only if application form is personally filed at the PMMA Admissions Office.
- Incomplete filing requirements will not be processed.
- Application forms are available at all testing centers nationwide or can be downloaded from our website.