The Academy's Entrance Examination is administered on the last Saturday of September of each year at selected Testing Centers nationwide.
The test questions are all of the objective type and cover the core subjects of graduating high school students namely:
- English (Vocabulary, Grammar, Analogy, Reading Comprehension)
- Mathematics (Algebra, Geometry, Statistics and Trigonometry)
- Science (General Science, Chemistry and Physics)
- Abstract Reasoning
Each applicant whose qualifications have been approved shall be given a permit to take the test by the Admissions Office. For mailed applications, permit to take the test will be sent to the applicant through mail.
Applicants must take note of the following:
- Examination is from 8:00 am - 12:00 nn
- Arrive one (1) hour before the examination proper at the designated testing center
- Bring the issued test permit (the applicant must show any valid I.D. in case he did not receive his test permit)
- Bring any valid identification
- Use only Mongol Pencil Number 2
- Calculators are not allowed
Entrance Examination results will be published in the PMMA website (www.pmma.edu.ph) two (2) months after the day of the examination. Individual test results will be mailed to the examinees not later than the same month.