Congratulations! The Philippine Merchant Marine Academy, through the Admissions Office, hereby publishes the first 12 qualified applicants who shall join the Probationary/Orientation Period on 01-31 July 2019.
A. GENERAL IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS:
- All qualified applicants from different parts of the country MUST report to the PMMA Admissions Office in San Narciso, Zambales for enrollment on June 03 until June 28, 2019.
- All qualified applicants MUST bring the following documents required by the Registrar’s Office for enrollment purposes:
Note: No enrollment for incomplete requirements
- Senior High School DepEd Form 138
- Senior High School Students Permanent Records DepEd 137-SHS (submit if issued, if not school to school request)
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials (with college background)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Certificate of No Marriage (Cenomar, original copy)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay
- Five (5) Copies of 2 x 2 Pictures
- Signed Parental Consent Form ( Form to be secured from PMMA Admissions Office)
For more information about the enrollment requirements, please call the Registrar’s Office at 047-913-43-96 local 101 / 047-913-2290.
3. Php 10,000.00- Down payment for One Month Orientation.
4. All enrolled applicants are expected to report at the PMMA Main Gate on 01 July 2019 at 0600H in khaki pants with garrison belt and buckles (silver), plain white-t-shirt (printed withsurname), athletic shoes (white, high-cut), black socks and Php 2,000.00 pesos to cover any incidental expenses during the training.
B. GENERAL IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE CONDITIONAL APPLICANTS:
- For those applicants with PENDING STATUS, please call the PMMA Dental and PMMA Medical Unit during office hours ( Monday- Friday, 8 am- 5 pm) at the following numbers:
- PMMA Medical Unit(047)913-4396 loc.193
- PMMA Dental Unit
- ALL PENDING APPLICANTS please call the PMMA Dental and PMMA Medical Unit from Monday- Friday from Monday- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- ALL PENDING APPLICANTS shall proceed to the nearest DOH Hospitals for the compliance of the additional Diagnostic tests.
- Deadline for the submission of the compliance diagnostic tests is on MAY 15, 2019.
- ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS (Medical and Dental) are hereby directed to call the PMMA ADMISSIONS OFFICE for Probationary Period Instructions/ Briefing from Monday–Friday only from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- APPLICANTS NOT ON THE LIST ARE DISQUALIFIED, you may call the PMMA Dental and PMMA Medical Unit on June 03-15, 2019 to verify your grounds for disqualification.