The Philippine Merchant Marine Academy, through the Admissions Office, hereby publishes the First 10 qualified applicants who shall join the Probationary/Orientation Period starting 02 July 2018.
A.GENERAL IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS:
- All Qualified applicants from different parts of the country MUST report to the Admissions Office, San Narciso, Zambales for enrolment starting on June 01 until June 30, 2018.
- All Qualified applicants MUST bring the following documents required by the Registrar’s Office for enrolment purpose:
- Form 138 or High School Card and Form 137-A for students graduating this year;
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials and/or Official Transcript of Records for those with College Background;
- NBI Clearance;
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA);
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay;
- Five (5) Copies of 2 x 2 ID Pictures (colored with nameplate);and
- Signed Parental Consent Form
For more information about the requirements, please call the Registrar’s Office at 047-913-4396 local 101
3. All enrolled applicants are expected to report at the PMMA Main Gate on 02 July 2018 at 0600H. Wear khaki pants with garrison belt and buckles(silver), plain white t-shirt (printed with surname), athletic shoes (white, high-cut), and black socks and Php 2,000.00 pesos to cover any incidental expenses during the training.
Note: Another batch of qualified applicants will be published as soon as pending requirements are fulfilled.
B. GENERAL IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR THE APPLICANT WITH PENDING REQUIREMENTS:
4. For those applicants with PENDING REQUIREMENTS, please call the PMMA Medical Unit at 047-913-4396 Local 193.For Dental concerns call 0999-674-0854 from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Note: CONDITIONAL APPLICANTS are required to call ASAP the PMMA Medical Unit and PMMA Dental Unit. Monday-Friday only from 8:00 AM-5:00PM