The results of the PMMA Neuro-Psychological Examination shall be announced on the same day of the applicant's preferred Neuro-Psychological examination schedule. Hence, those who will successfully pass the Neuro-Psychological Examination are hereby advised to report the following day for their PRE-MEDICAL and LABORATORY EXAMINATION at the following clinic of their choice.
a. SCHEDULE & LOCATION MAP OF VENUE - Click here to view
1. What to bring during the date of PRE-MEDICAL (Height, Weight, Ishihara, Snellens) and Laboratory Examination
- Any valid identification - Driver’s License/Recent School I.D./Passport/NBI Clearance. (Submit photocopy of your I.D. to the service providers. NO I.D., NO EXAM)
- Black ballpen
- Applicant’s routing slip and Receipt for PRE-MEDICAL (to be given and paid at Neuro-Psychological Examination Venue) before she/he proceed at the ACCREDITED CLINIC.
- Two (2) pcs. 2x2 COLORED PICTURES WITH NAME TAG (White background)
- Applicant’s with-out routing slip and receipt will not be entertained at the clinic for PRE-MEDICAL.
- YOU HAVE TO PASS THE PRE-MEDICAL you can proceed to the DENTAL EXAMINATION. If qualified that applicant can continue to the LABORATORY EXAMINATION.
- Applicants must wear a PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT with or w/out collar (Sleeveless Shirt, Short pants and slippers are not allowed).
- Applicants must be at the clinic at 6:00-7:00am or earlier.
- Pre-Medical and Laboratory examinations will take about 1-2 days.
- Parents are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the Clinic.
- Applicants are only allowed to take the examinations ONCE.
- Violation of these policies will be a ground for an applicant’s disqualification.
b. Location map of Health Facility
- Manila- Physicians Diagnostic Services Center Hi-Precision Diagnostic
- ILOILO CITY - Physicians Diagnostic Services Center
- DAVAO CITY - Hi-Precision Diagnostic
c. Enrollment as PROBATIONARY MIDSHIPMAN
Once an applicant has qualified/passed the medical screening, he/she should report to the Admissions Office and submit the following documents to the PMMA Registrar’s Office starting June 03, 2019 until June 28, 2019:
- Senior High School Students Permanent Record DepEd 137-SHS
- Senior High School DepEd Form 138
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials
- Official Transcript of records for those with college background
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from Philippine Statistics Authority( PSA)
- NBI Clearance from place of residence
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay
- Five (5) Copies of 2x2 Pictures ( with nameplate, white background)
- Signed Parental Consent (Form to be secured from PMMA Admissions Office)
d. One-month Orientation Period (JULY 01-30, 2019)
For further inquiries and clarifications, please call the PMMA Admissions Office during office hours (Monday to Friday, 8 am -12 noon, 1pm-5pm) at the following numbers:
- Direct Line ( 047) 913-2239
- Trunk Line (047) 913-4396 loc. 166
- PMMA Registrar’s Office ( 047) 913-2290 (047) 913-4396 loc. 101