Hiring HR Staff
REGION: 3, ZAMBALES
AGENCY: PHILIPPINE MERCHANT MARINE ACADEMY
POSITION: HR Staff
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT: HRMO
MONTHLY SALARY: 12,034.00
- Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to evaluate training options and alternatives
- Must have the ability to design and implement effective training and development
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify training needs and, in consultation with departmental officials, establishes immediate and/or long-range training priorities for personnel, which could include managerial training and development.
- Plan, develop, organize, and implement a training programs to fulfill employees’ specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Maintain registration/attendance records of employees in order to prepare reports and studies on training programs and activities; assesses the success and/or failure of such programs.
- Prepare and implements training budget, maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Perform related duties as required.