Admissions Office Contact Numbers: Tel No. (047) 913-2239, 047 913-4396 loc. 166 Mobile: 09666100550 (Globe) – 09397856822 (Smart)
Interested applicant who wishes to take the Entrance Examination should fill up the form from this link: https://pims.pmma.edu.ph/
Note: Only true and correct entries are accepted; any false information will be aground for disqualification.
Applicants must choose his/her preferred testing center from the list of Testing Center.
- FILING REQUIREMENTS:
- Recent 2×2 colored pictures with name tag, front view; white background;
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate. (Baptismal and Hospital Birth Certificate not honored)
- Applicants who are currently Grade 12:
- Certification from School Principal that applicant is currently enrolled as Grade 12
- Photocopy of Grade 11 Report Card
- Applicants who are Grade 12 Graduate and 1st year college
- Photocopy of Senior High School Diploma
- Photocopy of Grade 12 Report Card
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in College
- Photocopy of Registration Form
- Certified True Copy of Grades
- Applicants who are College Graduate
- Photocopy of College Diploma
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- To be submitted upon enrollment as Probationary Midshipmen-women
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR)
- NBI Clearance
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay
- Incomplete filing requirements will not be processed.