PMMA Entrance Examination
The Academy’s Entrance Examination is administered every last Saturday of September of each year at selected Testing Centers nationwide.
The test questions are all of the objective type and cover the core subjects of graduating high school students namely:
- English (Vocabulary, Grammar, Analogy, Reading Comprehension)
- Mathematics (Algebra, Geometry, Statistics and Trigonometry)
- Science (General Science, Chemistry and Physics)
- Abstract Reasoning
Each applicant whose qualifications have been approved shall be given a permit to take the test by the Admissions Office. Test Permits will be sent through the applicants provided email address.
Applicants must take note of the following:
- Arrive one (1) hour before the examination proper;
- Bring the TEST PERMIT with your attached 2×2 picture;
- Bring any valid I.D. and Pencil Mongol Number 2;
- Calculators are not allowed;
- Wear casual clothes (Sleeveless shirt, Short pants and slippers are not allowed).
An update will be posted at PMMA Website www.pmma.edu.ph and PMMA Facebook page at Philippine Merchant Marine Academy (Official) regarding the results of the examination. Examinees must log in to their account on the PMMA Information Management System to view their results.