REGION: 3, ZAMBALES
AGENCY: PHILIPPINE MERCHANT MARINE ACADEMY
POSITION: Admissions Staff
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT: Admissions Office
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or any related courses
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Operates computer or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, word processing, and email.
• Performs administrative functions such as formulating and updating departmental procedures, compiling statistical reports on departmental activity, liaising with other departments on workflows and other matters, and coordinating transactions regarding the admissions process.
• Prepares and creates a report regarding the entrance examination, Neuro-Psychological Evaluation, and Medical/Dental Results.
• In charge in managing the website posting and managing the official FB page.
• May assist on the processing of applications and issuance of test permits.
• Checks that new technical requirements are properly integrated with the admissions existing processes.
• Design and maintain a database/software where it can meet the Admissions Process and requirements.
• Coordinates with the service provider with regards to the technical requirements and specifications of the examination.
• Review and verify the requirements of the applicants if he/she is qualified to take the Entrance Examination
• Checks and monitors the pre-registration for the incoming probationary midshipmen/women.
• Assists in sending of Accomplishment or signed PMMA admissions Flowsheet to the successful Pre-Registered applicants.
• Performs other tasks as directed by the immediate supervisor/s.