Advisory for Enrolment 1st Sem SY 2021-2022
ADVISORY OF ENROLMENT AND BOARDING PROCEDURES FOR
INCOMING REGULAR 1CL & 3CL AND RE-ADMITTED 1CL, 3CL and 4CL MIDSHIPMEN
FOR 1st SEMESTER SY 2021-2022
- Date of aboard: 12 September 2021.
- Must have RT-PCR (Medical requirement) before 48 hours before crossing the border, but may be subject to change due to LGU regulations.
- Prepare printed results of RT-PCR for submission to PMMA Medical Unit.
- Secure a Barangay Health Certificate from your Local LGU and to be submitted to PMMA Medical Unit. You may download the form at https://bit.ly/3iTDl8s
- Download, print (4 copies) and accomplish the Certificate of Registration form. You may download the form at https://bit.ly/3iTDl8s
- Check the PMMA website, under Accounting Unit and Cashier Unit, for the procedures and process of payment for Laundry, Haircut and Uniform or any other required fees before coming aboard. Payment for the above can be done online or once aboard.
- Prepare php5,000 as payment for second RT-PCR testing during quarantine.
- You are advised to self-quarantine 7 days prior coming aboard to avoid testing positive in your RT-PCR.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://pmma.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Advisory-for-Enrolment-1st-Sem-SY-2021-2022-2.pdf” title=”Advisory for Enrolment 1st Sem SY 2021-2022 2″]