Announcement from the Admissions Office: Passers of the Neuro Exam conducted last June 9, 10,11, and 12, 2020 and Instructions on how to proceed
The names on the link below are those who passed the Neuro Psychological Exam on June 9, 10, 11 and 12, 2020.Please call ASAP
the following Medical Service Provider for online appointment, starting JUNE 15 to 20, 2020 ONLY.
PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL EXAMINATION and LABORATORY EXAM
- What to bring on the PRE-MEDICAL Screening (Height, Weight, Ishihara, Snellens) and Laboratory Examination Day
- Any Valid Identification – Driver’s License/Recent School I.D./Passport/NBI Clearance. (Submit a photocopy of the applicant’s I.D. to the service providers. NO I.D., NO EXAM);
- Black ballpen;
- Applicant’s Confirmation message from the ACCREDITED CLINIC of their scheduled date of medical before she/he can proceed to the clinic; and
- Two (2) pcs. 2×2 COLORED PICTURES WITH NAME TAG (White background).
- Applicants without confirmation messages from the accredited clinic will not be attended to at the clinic for the medical.No walk-in applicants will be allowed.
- APPLICANTS HAVE TO PASS THE PRE-MEDICALScreening before he/she can proceed for the PRE–DENTAL EXAMINATION.
- If an applicant is declared qualified, he/she can then continue and proceed to the LABORATORY EXAMINATION.
- Applicants must wear a PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT with or w/out collar (Sleeveless Shirt, Short pants, ripped jeans and slippers are not allowed).
- Applicants must be at the clinic on their scheduled date and time.
- Pre-Medical and Laboratory examinations will take about 1-2 days.
- Parents are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the Clinic.
- Applicants are only allowed to take the examinations ONCE.
View Guidelines of Medical and Dental Disqualification
LOCATION MAP OF THE HEALTH FACILITY
- PHYSICIANS DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES CENTER INC.
- SEATRIC MEDICAL CLINIC CORPORATION
- NOTRE DAME MEDICO DENTAL CLINICS, INC
THINGS TO BRING DURING ONE MONTH ORIENTATION PERIOD
THE PROCESS FOR INCOMING ENROLLMENT OF PROBATIONARY MIDSHIPMAN/WOMEN AND ONE MONTH ORIENTATION TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Enrollment as PROBATIONARY MIDSHIPMAN
Once an applicant has qualified/passed the medical screening, prepare the following documents as required by the PMMA Registrar’s Office.
- Senior High School DepEd Form 138 Note: NO NEED TO SUBMIT IF WITH COLLEGE BACKGROUND
- Senior High School Students Permanent Record DepEd 137-SHS (submit if issued; if not School to School Request) Note: NO NEED TO SUBMIT IF WITH COLLEGE BACKGROUND
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials (with College Background)
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from -Philippine Statistics Authority( PSA) and photocopy (colored)
- NBI Clearance
- Certificate of NO Marriage (Cenomar), Original Copy
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay
- Five (5) Copies of 2×2 Pictures ( with nameplate, white background)
- Signed Parental Consent (Form can be secured from the PMMA Admissions Office and distributed during Laboratory Examination) One-month Orientation Period.
For further inquiries and clarifications, please call the PMMA Admissions Office during office hours (Monday to Friday,8 am – 12 noon, 1pm – 5pm) at the following numbers:
Direct Line (047) 913-2239
Trunk Line (047) 913-4396 loc. 166
0939-785-6822 / 0966-610-0550
Registrar’s Office (047) 913-2290
(047) 913-4396 loc. 101