ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE PMMA ADMISSIONS OFFICE – AS OF 08 JULY 2020
SCHEDULED ACTIVITIES FOR CLASS 2024
Please be advised of the scheduled activities of our applicant for Class 2024.
IMPORTANT REMINDER!!! Applicants are not allowed to avail transient houses, resorts, hotels and other lodging accommodations due to pandemic, please proceed directly to PMMA compound for safety purposes on 26 July 2020.
The Admissions Office of the PMMA announces the list of qualified applicant who can choose to enroll on either BSMT or BSMarE course after having a perfect score in Ishihara Test.
The Admissions Office of the PMMA announces the list of qualified applicant who can enroll on BSMarE course after having one or two mistake in Ishihara Test.
Here is the Partial List of applicant who have Qualified and Pending result in medical and Dental as of July 07, 2020
Note: Applicants not on the list you may call on PMMA Medical Unit and PMMA Dental Services on July 28, 2020 onwards
INSTRUCTIONS: For APPLICANTS with deficiencies/pending
- Please text, call, or email your FULL NAME, AGE/SEX, and EMAIL ADDRESS of your corresponding Medical or Dental deficiencies.
- PMMA Medical Unit- 0961-611-3746, email@example.com
- PMMA Dental Services – 0966-659-7052, firstname.lastname@example.org
Example- Peter Rey S. Abad, 19 M, email@example.com
- Medical or Dental request will be emailed separately
- If you fail to receive your request within the week, please call any of the aforementioned mobile numbers.
- Send the picture or scanned copy of your laboratory or diagnostic test results, and medical or dental certificates to the PMMA Medical email address for evaluation
- Send the post op dental x-rays via email or courier to dental services.
- The list of qualified applicants will be posted in the PMMA web site.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- Admissions Office will post list of Qualified Applicants through PMMA website at pmma.edu.ph or official FB page at Philippine Merchant Marine Academy – PMMA Official for online enrolment.
- Only qualified applicants will proceed to the Pre-registration form and submit all necessary required documents (Please also note that you can’t submit the Pre-registration form if any of the documents required are incomplete). Click the link to proceed (https://rb.gy/cai4t2). For questions regarding the required documents please call 047-913-2290, 047-913-4396 loc. 101 or message their Facebook page PMMA Office of the Registrar.
- Registrar’s Office will verify the documents sent by the applicants. If incomplete, applicant will be informed to submit the missing document.
- The following amount should be settled during Pre-registration. Pay the amount below through deposit or bank transfer:
Total Amount: P10,000.00
LANDBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
Account Name: PMMA Cadets Uniform
Account Number: 0382-1033-60
- If the Pre-Registration is successful applicants will be given a copy of PMMA Flowsheet through email.
BRING ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IN HARD COPY IN ONE PLASTIC ENVELOPE UPON ENTRY
- COVID 19 checklist (Copy link to download https://rb.gy/vt5pnc)
- Senior High School DepEd Form 138
- Senior High School Students Permanent Records DepEd 137-SHS (submit if issued; if not School to School Request) (NO NEED TO SUBMIT IF WITH COLLEGE BACKGROUND)
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials (for the incoming Probationary Midshipmen/Women with College Background)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) and Photocopy (colored)
- Certificate of No Marriage (Cenomar), Original Copy
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay
- Five (5) Copies of 2 x 2 Pictures with Name tag
- Signed Parental Consent Form (Copy link to download https://rb.gy/ahrixm)
- Signed Student Data Proof List (Copy link to download https://rb.gy/tbkbc2)
- Signed Insurance Form (Copy link to download https://rb.gy/m9uijx)
- Deposit Slip/Transaction Slip or any proof of payment with the applicants name (original Copy)
- PMMA Admissions Flowsheet (will be sent via email if your Pre-registration is successful)
- Barangay Health Certificate (must indicate that he/she was never classified as PUM/PUI and indicate health and travel history).
- Any valid ID
Click to view THINGS TO BRING DURING ONE MONTH ORIENTATION PERIOD. For the applicants who want to avail please call:
PMMA COOP Staff
- IVY FOMAN-EG – 0949-902-8475
- LOURDEZ AMOROSO – 09338534936
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ABOARD
- Upon reporting to PMMA on 26 July 2020 (time to be announced), wear KHAKI PANTS WITH GARRISON BELT AND BUCKLES (SILVER), PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT with printed family name (click here to view detailed instructions), ATHLETIC SHOES (high cut white) and black socks.
- Temperature check and hand washing.
- Probationary Midshipmen/Women will undergo a fourteen-day quarantine period, if he/she shows any signs of cough, colds, fever and other flulike symptoms he/she will undergo Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT), for positive results they will undergo RT-PCR COVID19 test (swab test). (Expenses for the Rapid Test and Swab Test will be shouldered by the Applicants/Parents).
- Bring P5,000.00 for pocket money and emergency purposes.