ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE PMMA ADMISSIONS OFFICE AS OF JULY 17, 2020
SCHEDULED ACTIVITIES FOR CLASS 2024
The Admissions Office of the PMMA announces the list of qualified applicant who can choose to pre-register on either BSMT or BSMarE course after having a perfect score in Ishihara Test.
The Admissions Office of the PMMA announces the list of qualified applicant who can pre-register on BSMarE course after having one or two mistake in Ishihara Test.
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Admissions Office will post list of Qualified Applicants through PMMA website at pmma.edu.ph or official FB page at Philippine Merchant Marine Academy – PMMA Official for online pre-registrartion.
- Only qualified applicants will proceed to the Pre-registration form and submit all necessary required documents (Please also note that you can’t submit the Pre-registration form if any of the documents required are incomplete). Click the link to proceed (https://rb.gy/cai4t2).
- Registrar’s Office will verify the documents sent by the applicants. If incomplete, applicant will be informed to submit the missing document.
- If the Pre-Registration is successful applicants will be given the copy of PMMA Flowsheet through email.
BRING ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IN HARD COPY IN ONE PLASTIC ENVELOPE UPON ENTRY
- PUM/PUI Form here: https://rb.gy/87j19v
- COVID 19 checklist (Copy link to download https://rb.gy/vt5pnc)
- Senior High School DepEd Form 138
- Senior High School Students Permanent Records DepEd 137-SHS (submit if issued; if not School to School Request) (NO NEED TO SUBMIT IF WITH COLLEGE BACKGROUND)
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials (for the incoming Probationary Midshipmen/Women with College Background)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) and Photocopy (colored)
- Certificate of No Marriage (Cenomar), Original Copy
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay
- Five (5) Copies of 2 x 2 Pictures with Name tag
- Signed Parental Consent Form (Copy link to download https://rb.gy/ahrixm)
- Signed Student Data Proof List (Copy link to download https://rb.gy/tbkbc2)
- Signed Insurance Form (Copy link to download https://rb.gy/m9uijx)
- Deposit Slip/Transaction Slip or any proof of payment with the applicants name (original Copy)
- PMMA Admissions Flowsheet (will be sent via email if your Pre-registration is successful)
- Barangay Health Certificate (must indicate that he/she was never classified as PUM/PUI and indicate health and travel history).
- Any valid ID
Click to view THINGS TO BRING DURING ONE MONTH ORIENTATION PERIOD. For the applicants who want to avail please call:
PMMA COOP Staff
- IVY FOMAN-EG – 0949-902-8475
- LOURDEZ AMOROSO – 09338534936
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ABOARD
- Upon reporting to PMMA on 26 July 2020 (time to be announced), wear KHAKI PANTS WITH GARRISON BELT AND BUCKLES (SILVER), PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT with printed family name (click here to view detailed instructions), ATHLETIC SHOES (high cut white).
- Temperature check and hand washing.
- Probationary Midshipmen/Women will undergo a fourteen day quarantine period.
- Bring P5,000.00 for pocket money and emergency purposes.
Please refer to the image below for your reference on 26 JULY 2020