ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE PMMA ADMISSIONS OFFICE- As of June 09, 2020
The names on the link below are those who passed the Neuro Psychological Exam on March 9, 10, 11 and 12, 2020. Please call ASAP
the following Medical Service Provider for online appointment, starting JUNE 15 to 20, 2020 ONLY.
Here is the Partial List of the Qualified and Pending Applicants as of June 08, 2020
INSTRUCTIONS: For APPLICANTS with deficiencies
- Please text your FULL NAME, AGE/SEX, and EMAIL ADDRESS of your corresponding Medical or Dental deficiencies.
- PMMA Medical Unit- 0961-611-3746
- PMMA Dental Services – 0966-659-7052
Example- Peter Rey S. Abad, 19 M, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical or Dental request will be emailed separately.
- If you fail to receive your request within the week, please call any of the aforementioned mobile numbers.
- Send the picture or scanned copy of your laboratory or diagnostic test results, and medical or dental certificates to the PMMA Medical email address for evaluation.
- Send the post op dental x-rays via email or courier to dental services.
- The list of qualified applicants will be posted in the PMMA web site.
- Please be guided accordingly.
Note: APPLICANTS NOT ON THE LIST, you may call the PMMA MEDICAL UNIT AND PMMA DENTAL SERVICES on JULY 2020 onwards.
PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL EXAMINATION and LABORATORY EXAM
- What to bring on the PRE-MEDICAL Screening (Height, Weight, Ishihara, Snellens) and Laboratory Examination Day
- Any Valid Identification – Driver’s License/Recent School I.D./Passport/NBI Clearance. (Submit a photocopy of the applicant’s I.D. to the service providers. NO I.D., NO EXAM);
- Black ballpen;
- Applicant’s Confirmation message from the ACCREDITED CLINIC of their scheduled date of medical before she/he can proceed to the clinic; and
- Two (2) pcs. 2×2 COLORED PICTURES WITH NAME TAG (White background).
- Applicants without confirmation messages from the accredited clinic will not be attended to at the clinic for the medical.No walk-in applicants will be allowed.
- APPLICANTS HAVE TO PASS THE PRE-MEDICALScreening before he/she can proceed for the PRE–DENTAL EXAMINATION.
- If an applicant is declared qualified, he/she can then continue and proceed to the LABORATORY EXAMINATION.
- Applicants must wear a PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT with or w/out collar (Sleeveless Shirt, Short pants, ripped jeans and slippers are not allowed).
- Applicants must be at the clinic on their scheduled date and time.
- Pre-Medical and Laboratory examinations will take about 1-2 days.
- Parents are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the Clinic.
- Applicants are only allowed to take the examinations ONCE.
View Guidelines of Medical and Dental Disqualification
LOCATION MAP OF THE HEALTH FACILITY
- PHYSICIANS DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES CENTER INC.
- SEATRIC MEDICAL CLINIC CORPORATION
- NOTRE DAME MEDICO DENTAL CLINICS, INC
THINGS TO BRING DURING ONE MONTH ORIENTATION PERIOD
THE PROCESS FOR INCOMING ENROLLMENT OF PROBATIONARY MIDSHIPMAN/WOMEN AND ONE MONTH ORIENTATION TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Enrollment as PROBATIONARY MIDSHIPMAN
Once an applicant has qualified/passed the medical screening, prepare the following documents as required by the PMMA Registrar’s Office.
- Senior High School DepEd Form 138 Note: NO NEED TO SUBMIT IF WITH COLLEGE BACKGROUND
- Senior High School Students Permanent Record DepEd 137-SHS (submit if issued; if not School to School Request) Note: NO NEED TO SUBMIT IF WITH COLLEGE BACKGROUND
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials (with College Background)
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from -Philippine Statistics Authority( PSA) and photocopy (colored)
- NBI Clearance
- Certificate of NO Marriage (Cenomar), Original Copy
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay
- Five (5) Copies of 2×2 Pictures ( with nameplate, white background)
- Signed Parental Consent (Form can be secured from the PMMA Admissions Office and distributed during Laboratory Examination) One-month Orientation Period.
For further inquiries and clarifications, please call the PMMA Admissions Office during office hours (Monday to Friday,8 am – 12 noon, 1pm – 5pm) at the following numbers:
Direct Line (047) 913-2239
Trunk Line (047) 913-4396 loc. 166
0939-785-6822 / 0966-610-0550
Registrar’s Office (047) 913-2290
(047) 913-4396 loc. 101