ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE PMMA ADMISSIONS OFFICE – NOTICE OF RESUMPTION OF THE NEURO-PSYCHOLOGICAL AND MEDICAL PROCESS
The Admissions Office of the PMMA announces the resumption of its neuro-psychological and medical process for PMMA Class 2024. An online neuro examination will be adapted instead of the usual pen and paper test to comply with the safety protocols of the existing COVID-19 guidelines established by the national government.
The online neuro-psychological examination is scheduled for June 8-12 only. Please call the appropriate SERVICE PROVIDER during office hours (Monday to Friday, 8 am-12 noon, 1 pm to 5 pm) for instruction, clarification, and schedule date of exam.
PSYCH SYSTEM AND INNOVATION, INC
SHEREE ANN L. GIL
TIMOTHY JOHN F. TUAZON
0915-600-7867, (02) 8475-8710, (02)7373-4406
INTELLIMETER INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
ROMEL M. ASTILLO 09672496016
MICHAEL S. PERALTA 09958577810
The results of the PMMA Neuro-Psychological Examination passers will be posted on our PMMA Official Website and Facebook page. Hence, those who will successfully pass the Neuro-Psychological Examination are hereby advised to call our medical service providers for their online appointment. No walk-in applicants are allowed and will not be entertained by the medical providers.
There are limited slots per day for the medical examination thus it is important you set an appointment with our service providers and come at your scheduled date and time. Upon confirmation of your appointment from the service provider, you can proceed to the clinic for your PRE-MEDICAL and LABORATORY EXAMINATION. The scheduled medical process is on June 15-20 only.
PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL EXAMINATION and LABORATORY EXAM
- What to bring on the PRE-MEDICAL Screening (Height, Weight, Ishihara, Snellens) and Laboratory Examination Day
- Any Valid Identification – Driver’s License/Recent School I.D./Passport/NBI Clearance. (Submit a photocopy of the applicant’s I.D. to the service providers. NO I.D., NO EXAM);
- Black ballpen;
- Applicant’s Confirmation message from the ACCREDITED CLINIC of their scheduled date of medical before she/he can proceed to the clinic; and
- Two (2) pcs. 2×2 COLORED PICTURES WITH NAME TAG (White background).
- Applicants without confirmation messages from the accredited clinic will not be attended to at the clinic for the medical. No walk-in applicants will be allowed.
- APPLICANTS HAVE TO PASS THE PRE-MEDICAL Screening before he/she can proceed for the PRE–DENTAL EXAMINATION.
- If an applicant is declared qualified, he/she can then continue and proceed to the LABORATORY EXAMINATION.
- Applicants must wear a PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT with or w/out collar (Sleeveless Shirt, Short pants, ripped jeans and slippers are not allowed).
- Applicants must be at the clinic on their scheduled date and time.
- Pre-Medical and Laboratory examinations will take about 1-2 days.
- Parents are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the Clinic.
- Applicants are only allowed to take the examinations ONCE.
View Guidelines of Medical and Dental Disqualification
LOCATION MAP OF THE HEALTH FACILITY
- PHYSICIANS DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES CENTER INC.
- SEATRIC MEDICAL CLINIC CORPORATION
- NOTRE DAME MEDICO DENTAL CLINICS, INC
To all neuro-psychological passers who have not taken the medical test before the COVID-19 lockdown, you may contact the service providers for an online appointment.
To our hopeful PMMA Class 2024 medical applicants, Please consider all GCQ guidelines set in your locality and at your destination of travel. Do the research and comply with all requirements before your travel.
Enrollment as PROBATIONARY MIDSHIPMAN
Once an applicant has qualified/passed the medical screening, he/she should report to the Admissions Office and submit the following documents at the PMMA Registrar’s Office starting July 13, 2020 until July 17, 2020.
- Senior High School DepEd Form 138 Note: NO NEED TO SUBMIT IF WITH COLLEGE BACKGROUND
- Senior High School Students Permanent Record DepEd 137-SHS (submit if issued; if not School to School Request) Note: NO NEED TO SUBMIT IF WITH COLLEGE BACKGROUND
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials (with College Background)
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from -Philippine Statistics Authority( PSA) and photocopy (colored)
- NBI Clearance
- Certificate of NO Marriage (Cenomar), Original Copy
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay
- Five (5) Copies of 2×2 Pictures ( with nameplate, white background)
- Signed Parental Consent (Form can be secured from the PMMA Admissions Office and distributed during Laboratory Examination) One-month Orientation Period.
For further inquiries and clarifications, please call the PMMA Admissions Office during office hours (Monday to Friday, 8 am – 12 noon, 1pm – 5pm) at the following numbers:
Direct Line (047) 913-2239
Trunk Line (047) 913-4396 loc. 166
Mobile No’s: 09397856822 – Smart
09666100550 – Globe
Registrar’s Office (047) 913-2290
(047) 913-4396 loc. 101