CANCELATION OF PMMA ANNUAL Entrance Examination on September 26, 2020
The Philippine Merchant Marine Academy (PMMA) informs the public that the previously scheduled PMMA Annual Entrance Examination on September 26, 2020, is cancelled due to the CoVid-19 pandemic and will be moved on a later date (to be announced).
For the SCHEDULE of PMMA Annual Entrance Examination 2020 and other announcements, please visit the PMMA official website at http://pmma.edu.ph and the PMMA official Facebook page Philippine Merchant Marine Academy-PMMAOfficial at https://www.facebook.com/PMMAOfficial.
- Application for the PMMA Annual Entrance Examination is still ongoing. All applicants shall ensure to submit a fully and correctly accomplished applications form together with the complete requirements. Application forms with incomplete requirements will not be processed.
- For those applicants who have submitted incomplete requirements, please submit your lacking requirements such as:
- Application Form
- 3 copies of recent 2×2 colored pictures with name tag, front view, white background.
- Photocopy of Birth Certification issued by PSA.
- Applicants who are currently Grade 12:
- Certification from School Principal that applicant is currently enrolled as Grade 12
- Photocopy of Grade 11 Report Card
- Applicants who are Grade 12 Graduate and 1st year college
- Photocopy of Senior High School Diploma
- Photocopy of Grade 12 Report Card
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in College
- Photocopy of Registration Form
- Certified True Copy of Grades
- Applicants who are College Graduate
- Photocopy of College Diploma
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
For further inquiries and clarifications, please call the PMMA Admissions Office during office hours (Monday to Friday,
8 am – 12 noon, 1pm – 5pm) at the following numbers:
Direct Line (047) 913-2239
Trunk Line (047) 913-4396 loc. 166
0939-785-6822 / 0966-610-0550
C/O REY A. RAMOS
Head, Admissions Office
CAPT. REYNOLD “BURT” M. SABAY
Assistant Superintendent, ATRE