For immediate hiring!
Position: DRDE Office Clerk
Place of Assignment: Department of Research Development and Extension
Status of Employment: Service Contract
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Preferably with thesis writing experience
- Preferably with training in technical writing, MS Office or its equivalent
- Preferably with Eligibility
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acts as secretary of the DRDE to ensure documentation of DRDE meetings;
- Acts as Assistant Research Council Secretary;
- Prepares and submits reports in auditing bodies related to DRDE accomplishments;
- Files DRDE records accordingly for easy retrieval and report making;
- Prepares communications, checks the DRDE’s official e-mail account regularly and answers phone calls;
- Prepares quarterly and annual DRDE accomplishment reports;
- Maintains all records, such as incoming and outgoing communications, phone calls, equipment and the like;
- In-charge in following-up and in monitoring the progress of the DRDE’s requests and other pertinent papers;
- In-charge in the inventory of DRDE equipment and coordinates maintenance accordingly;
- Responsible for printing of completed researches and other necessary documents;
- Responsible for bookbinding and copyrighting of researches and IPs;
- Keeps research instruments, forms, lists and profiles of researchers and experts;
- Assists in all DRDE activities;
- Performs as research assistant whenever necessary; and
- Performs other duties which may be required by immediate supervisors.
- Application letter addressed to:
Ms. Ronalyn C. Acuavera
Acting Head, HRMO
- Personal Data Sheet
- Work Experience Sheet
- Proof of eligibility
Interested applicants may submit their requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete documents SHALL NOT be entertained.
Deadline of application is until November 9, 2023.