For immediate hiring!
Position: Office Clerk
Place of Assignment: Registrar Office
Status of Employment: Service Contract
- Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the position
- Civil Service Eligibility is an advantage , but not required
- Having a work experience in the Registrar office is an advantage
- Good communication skills in oral and written
- Computer literate
- Can work under pressure
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide direct services to client, mainly cadets, employees and other visitors by taking note of their requests and other concerns and coordinating these to Registrar Personnel.
- Assist the Acting Grade evaluator for BS MarE on the following tasks: -Screen admission requirements of PMMA applicants (Probationary Midshipmen) required for orientation / indoctrination.
-Secure students and office files.
-Processing of clearances and application for Official Transcript of Records and Diploma of graduating students.
-Entertain requests/inquiries of students and other clientele regarding scholastic records of BSMarE students.
- Assist in the processing / evaluation of enrollment requirements of BS MarE students.
- Assist in the preparation of the following: -Student Data File Proof List of 1st Year (4/C) BSMarE students.
-Encode grades for Official Transcript of Records (OTR) of embarking BSMarE 3rd year (2/C) and 4TH YEAR (1/C) graduating students.
-Prepare notices informing BSMarE students Academic Deficiencies.
-Request for Honorable Desmissals/Certificate of Transfer Credentials and Official Transcript of Records (OTR) from previous schools of students with college background and Form 137-A for high school graduates to complete lacking requirements of BSMar-E students.
- Assist in the compilation, updating, maintenance and/or retrieval of scholastic records of BSMar-E students into their individual 201 file envelope such as; -Registration / Enrollment requirements.
-Semestral Report of Grades.
-Students Data/ Biodata
-Clearances and Certifications
-OTR & Diploma
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor/s.
Application process and other details:
- Interested applicants may submit their Application letter, Personal Data sheet, and Work experience Sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline of application is until September 29, 2023
- Incomplete requirements shall NOT be entertained.