For immediate hiring!
Monthly salary: Php 12,034.00
Place of Assignment: Guidance Office
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- College Graduate
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of various word-processing applications.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Secures and compiles of new enrollees’ Personal Data Sheets.
- Compiles all documents and records of midshipmen/women according to their batch.
- Prepares and reproduces of the Unit controlled forms.
- Maintains confidential files and office records.
- Transmits and follows-up on orders and requests of the Unit.
- Prepares materials and assists in Unit-conducted and -participated activities.
- Prepares documents and materials for counseling and resignation for the Probationary Period.
- Assists in the processing of documentary requirements of the midshipmen/women.
- Generates statistical data and reports on surveys for the Unit, Unit’s seminars and GAD seminars
- Class Profiling.
- Files of the abovementioned records.
- Answers incoming calls.
- Performs other related duties as may be directed by the Head of the Unit.