INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE REPORTING ON 01 AUG 2021 (CLASS 2025)
- IMPORTANT REMINDERS: Applicants are not allowed to avail transient houses, resorts, hotels and other lodging accommodation’s due to pandemic, please proceed to PMMA compound for safety purpose on 01 August 2021.
- Upon reporting to PMMA on 01 August 2021 0800H-1000H wear KHAKI PANTS WITH GARRISON BELT AND BUCKLES (SILVER), PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT (see T-Shirt Details) with printed family name, RUNNING Shoes (Plain black with white sole) and black socks.
- Probationary Midshipmen/Women will undergo a fourteen-day (14) quarantine period. If he/she shows any signs of cough, colds, fever and other flulike symptoms upon arrival at the Philippine Merchant Marine Academy will be directed to the Triage Area and during the quarantine and Orientation Period. They will be transferred to the in campus Isolation area and will be referred to the Barangay Health Emergency Response Team (BHERT) for co-monitoring and RT-PCR COVID 19 test (swab test). All possible expenses will be shouldered by the applicants/parents.
- Bring P5,000.00 for pocket money and emergency purposes.
- In case of heavy rain, please use the raincoat (item #32) in “THINGS TO BRING DURING THE ONE MONTH ORIENTATION PERIOD” and secure your bag with plastic cover.
- ADDITIONAL THINGS TO BRING:
10 pcs – washable face mask and or 30 pcs – surgical face mask
5 pcs – face shield
60 tabs – Multivitamins
TWO PICK UP POINTS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR APPLICANTS COMING FROM THE NORTH AND SOUTH
KALAW PICK UP POINT – AREA ACROSS THE LUNETA HOTEL MANILA (PROBY ONLY)
DAGUPAN PICK UP POINT – DAGUPAN AREA CITY TRANSPORT TERMINAL (PROBY ONLY)
Departure at both pick up point – 01 August 2021 0800H sharp, no late comers; Bring heavy snacks and bottled water
Please contact the PMMA Admissions Office for those who would like to avail of the shuttle service until 29 July 2021 1700H
SMART – 0939-785-6822; GLOBE – 0966-610-0550
Limited seats only; those applicants who are already pre-registered will be entertained.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS IN ZAMBALES
- Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) – Safe, Swift & Smart Passage ( https://s-pass.ph/ ); VisiTA QTP
- Vaccination Card (if vaccinated)
- Proof of legitimate business in Zambales (e.g. referral letter/Flowheet)
- Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) within 48 hrs validity prior to boarding date 01 August 2021
- Please consider all IATF Guidelines set in your locality and at your destination of travel. Do the research and comply with all the requirements before you travel.
REMINDER: BRING ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IN HARD COPY IN ONE PLASTIC ENVELOPE UPON ENTRY.
Please prepare the following:
Please download the COVID 19 checklist Form here: https://bit.ly/3dOBv5L
Please download the PUM/PUI Form for COVID 19 here: https://bit.ly/3qMqYNu
FOR SENIOR HIGH APPLICANTS ONLY:
- Senior High School DepEd Form 138 (If the document is not available attach a certification from the school that the applicant graduated from their institution)
- Senior High School Students Permanent Records DepEd 137-SHS (submit if issued; if not School to School Request)
FOR APPLICANTS WITH COLLEGE BACKGROUND ONLY:
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials (If the document is not available attach a certification from the school that the applicant is enrolled from their institution)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) and Photocopy (colored)
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay
- 2 x 2 Picture with Name tag
- Signed Parental Consent Form (Copy link to download https://bit.ly/3hoTT7z)
- Signed Student Data Proof List (Copy link to download https://bit.ly/3jJm3vh)
- Signed Insurance Form (Copy link to download https://bit.ly/3ysEvww)
- Deposit Slip/Transaction slip or any proof of payment with the applicant’s name
THINGS TO BRING: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1W0GWYblhBPg53ThmwNO80zc1J-6Orm5N
Click the link if you can’t download the forms needed for the Pre-Registration: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1W0GWYblhBPg53ThmwNO80zc1J-6Orm5N?usp=sharing