INVITATION TO BID RENOVATION OF ADMIN. BUILDING (PWD RAMP&TOILET)
INVITATION TO BID
RENOVATION OF ADMIN. BUILDING (PWD RAMP&TOILET)
- The PHILIPPINE MERCHANT MARINE ACADEMY, through Fund 101 , FY 2020, intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION ONE HUDRED NINETY TWO THOUSAND PESOS (Php 2,192,000.00.) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for RENOVATION OF ADMIN. BLDG.(PWD RAMP&TOILET). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PMMA now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of Works is required 60 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instruction to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/ fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from PHILIPPINE MERCHANT MARINE ACADEMY and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Mondays- Thursdays only).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 26, 2020 from the PMMA Complex, Brgy. Natividad, San Narciso, Zambales and at PMMA website (www.pmma.edu.ph) and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, Pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB ,per lot basis in the amount of P5,000.00. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person or through electronic means. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the websites of the PhilGEPS and the PMMA, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The PMMA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 3, 2020 ,_11:00 A,M, at Admin Conference Room, PMMA Complex San Narciso, Zambales which shall be open to prospective bidders or via ZOOM, Meeting ID: 754 4289 2897 with Passcode:pmmabac, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below or (ii) online or electronic (email add:firstname.lastname@example.org) submission as indicated is on or before November 26,2020, 9:30 A.M., Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on December 15, 2020, 11:00 A.M., at the Admin. Conference Rm. ,PMMA Complex, San Narciso Zambales, and/or via ZOOM, Meeting ID: 713 0774 8775 , Passcode: pmmabac .Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend the activity and/or via Zoom meeting.
- The PMMA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not to award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11.For further information, please refer to:
BAC Secretariat ,
PMMA Complex, San Narciso, Zambales
Email-Address: pmmabac@gmail .com
PMMA Website :www.pmma.edu.ph
Contact No.(047) 913 4396 .
Date of Issue: November 26, 2020