SECURITY SERVICES (EARLY PROCUREMENT ACTIVITIES ’21
INVITATION TO BID
SECURITY SERVICES (EARLY PROCUREMENT ACTIVITIES ’21)
- The PHILIPPINE MERCHANT MARINE ACADEMY, through the Fund 101 under FY 2021, intends to apply the sum of FIVE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR THOUSAND PESOS (Php 5,764,000.00 ) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for , “SECURITY SERVICES CY 2021”. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PMMA now invites bids for , ” SECURITY SERVICES ”. Delivery of the Services starts on January 1, 2021(one year contract). Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/ fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No.5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from PHILIPPINE MERCHANT MARINE ACADEMY and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00am-5:00pm (Monday-Friday only).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 18, 2020 from the PMMA Complex, Brgy Natividad, San Narciso, Zambales and at PMMA website (www.pmma.edu.ph) and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, Pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos P10,000.00. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person or through electronic means. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the websites of the PhilGEPS and the PMMA, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The PMMA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 25,2020, 4P.M. at the Admin Conference Rm, PMMA Complex San Narciso, Zambales which shall be open to prospective bidders or via ZOOM Meeting, ID:751 0508 7061, Passcode:pmmabac. This is to reduce the risks and hazards of community transmission of COVID-19.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below or (ii) online or electronic (email address:firstname.lastname@example.org) submission as indicated is on or before December 7, 2020, 4 P.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on December 7, 2020, 4P.M. at the Admin. Conference Rm., PMMA Complex, San Narciso Zambales, and/or via Zoom Meeting ID: 711 9822 9510 with Passcode: pmmabac. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend the activity and/or via Zoom meeting.
- The PMMA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184,without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11.For further information, please refer to:
BAC Secretariat ,
PMMA Complex, San Narciso, Zambales
Email-Address: pmmabac@gmail .com
PMMA Website :www.pmma.edu.ph
Contact No.(047) 913 4396 .
[pdf-embedder url=”https://pmma.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/PBD-SECURITY.pdf” title=”PBD SECURITY”]